Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Downpour

Drenching in a downpour
I need you a little more
not that the scene is too obscure
It's just the memories I wish to re-explore
For a passage to shine, to the clouds the sun implores
Ferrying paper boats I patiently await the vibgyor
The raindrops make merry, bejewel la tierra, allure
The sky exhibits romanticism, the gray makes love to the azure
In moments of endless waiting while on face of it lingers an "I'm not so sure"
It's these very seconds I know why am I still smitten, why you are the cure.

© 2012 Neha Choudhry

Photo courtesy: Sonakshi Yajurvedi (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonakshii/)

2 comments:

GossamerDiaries said...

this was so cute and pretty and everything beautiful.. I feel happy suddenly :D
Mwah mwah!

Neha Choudhry said...

:)

Post a Comment