Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The girl who spelled 'LIFE' as 'LOVE'

In memories, In smiles
In every word I will ever write;
You shall Live!

I miss you, Anuranjani.
Rest In Love and Peace.


A fountain of love
Forever bubbling with joy
the sunshine smile
eyes brimming with dreams
that fly up high.

With her fairy wand she weaved a life
beautified the simplest emotions with her words,
I never heard her voice
but I am sure it must have been the cutest chirp.
She was always all smiles and shine
even if deep down it hurt.

The day she flew far off
to a place I know not,
I understood the life she left behind
as I read her blog for the n-th time.
A fresh set of tears trickled down my face
realizing how she went away
solving my life's toughest maze.

"Don't wait for things to happen
For they might not really be
Just take a leap of faith and Love with all your heart
For it's somewhere in there where Life takes place".

© 2012 Neha Choudhry


0 comments:

Post a Comment