Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Venomous meditation

It never took me minutes, maybe fraction of seconds
to convince myself to give this another chance
but the way I felt inside
the crushed-to-the-core everyday brunt I bore
finally, a writhing heart spoke
be glad, it wasn't your name
be glad it didn't cuss or complaint
all it said was 'If this is love, keep me out'
'If you call this being loved, why I cry every moment, out loud?'
And being questioned by your own self
is something I never had dealt with
I heard your forever promises echoing in my head
and then your last words danced around, how you wished I was dead.
So, I changed my stance.
Not getting mingled in your maze again
I am not doing this to and fro dance
I clicked my heels, walked away, no last glance.
And today, where ever you are I want you to know
I have set ablaze the past and here I blow the smoke in your face
Although I always thought there never would be someone to take up your place
but guess what, I stand corrected.
I don't diss you much
But I ain't gonna kiss and make up
The void is now replaced
with the venomous meditation I profess
with my headphones on
with sweat rolling down my face
in a moment where I AM
in a moment where I BELONG.

© 2012 Neha Choudhry



2 comments:

GossamerDiaries said...

woh ho! This was so hot re! as in oh so hot! Esp that blow smoke in your face line! Loved loved loved it! Super sexy :*

Neha Choudhry said...

;) *flying kisses*

Post a Comment