Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Dark Side Unleashed...

Venom
I take in
with every drop of tear
that slides down my face
The face I wanna smash
coz it has those eyes
the ones that once met yours
and started all ordeal.

Blood
gushing through me
it screams
a thousand hundred curses
of letting you in this deep
for making you an intrinsic part of me
but that heart
the one I once had
I miss it
more than you.

Love stories
They should be kept
in museums
coz obviously
they don't exist
Misguided
Wasted
I broke myself
to somehow make it work.

Smashed
to pieces
Bladed
to bleed
Hammered
to bits
nearing death
I still waited for you
out in snow
as my heart pounded in me
I heard that curse
as you slammed the door
on my face.

Life
I saw
end in me
as I saw
Love
end in you.
But even today
when I bow down to pray
somehow
your name
is the first
on my lips
and I go on
wishing you happiness
as I go on
cursing myself
for screwing up
myself.

Don't
cross my way again
Never
ever come back
or else I might
do something
that I
never wanna do
pierce the hollow
in me
and
hurt myself more
by falling in love
with you
all over again.

© 2011 Neha Choudhry


0 comments:

Post a Comment