Sunday, October 30, 2011

Farewell Harry Potter!

I'll miss the sleepless nights when I sneaked out in the balcony with my book and torch to finish the last few pages.

I'll miss the times when sleeping through my Physics classes, I traversed through Hogwarts a million times.

I'll miss those awesome discussions with Prateek on the last bench on who could R.A.B. be and what he did to the Horcrux.

I'll miss this unbelievable patience I had, desperately waiting for the next book/movie.

I'll miss Sirius Black.

I'll miss Hedwig.

I'll miss Prof. McGonagall.

I'll miss Hagrid.

I'll miss Dumbledore.

I'll miss Dobby.

I'll (I don't know why) miss Draco Malfoy.

I'll miss the Burrow and the Weasley's.

I'll miss Fred. :'(

I'll miss Luna.

I'll miss Neville Longbottom.

I'll miss Hogwarts.

I'll miss many more things I am unable to quote in here.

I'll miss Hermoine.

I'll miss Ron.

I'll miss Voldemort.

I'll miss Harry Potter.


And I will miss SEVERUS SNAPE
the man I loved to hate, one time.
the man I ended up loving more than anyone in the whole POTTER series.


I will miss what I am, at this moment, these very seconds, immersed in the world of Harry Potter.


I did all I could to keep away from this WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON.

But when it's up in the stars, you can't help it. Five years ago on that fateful night, while I struggled to sleep on my way back to Delhi from Manali (School trip), a friend handed me over his worn-out copy of Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone.


That was 'the' moment, my life changed!


MAGICAL it was. MAGICAL it still is.
And MAGICAL it always will be, every time I read/watch it here on.


Thank you Jo for giving us HARRY POTTER!


...for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment